Sojourn provides a peer-reviewed forum for undergraduate students in English-taught programs in the Netherlands where they can publish and share their academic work with an audience broader than their classmates. Papers from all fields of study are in principle eligible for inclusion.
The review process includes student peer reviewers and experts in the field, ensuring quality of the work published, as well as its interest for a broad audience. Papers are published in an on-line volume twice a year (December and June).
The inaugural issue of Sojourn is available for download.
In this issue:
- Note from the Editorial Board
- Exploring the relationship between violence against animals and human violence, Linda Rousseva
- “Two Sexual Truths” of the Female Breast, and Public Breastfeeding, Harry French
- Hubs of Human Brain Networks and their Development (a Review), Sofia Orellana
- Effects of iron deficiency in a Von Hippel–Lindau disease cellular model system, Hannah Teeuw